Would you like your child to build strength, confidence, personal pride, and also get in great physical shape over the winter months?
WRESTLING is the perfect sport!
The North Allegheny Junior Wrestling program has a long-standing reputation for excellence in the development of young wrestlers. The program has graduated wrestlers who have become PA State champions, NCAA champions, and even Olympians!
Give it a try! Attend one of our Free Beginner’s Clinics at Pure Athletex in Wexford (119 Neely School Road):
- Wednesday October 21st from 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Girls Only –Wednesday October 28th from 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Wednesday October 28th from 6:30pm – 7:30pm
The clinics will provide kids with a chance to find out what wrestling is all about, and see what a practice is like. Those attending will receive personalized instruction on the basics of the sport from our wrestling coaches and some NA Youth & Varsity wrestlers. Our competitive wrestling meet schedule starts in December and runs through February.
EVERY CHILD COMPETES! We generally practice 3 nights per week, starting November 9th and typically have a wrestling meet every other week. Your child will compete against all of NA’s traditional rivals – North Hills, Mars, Fox Chapel, Hampton, Pine Richland, etc…, so there are NO LONG DRIVES!
Wrestling is a great sport for kids of all shapes and sizes – your child will compete against kids of similar age, weight and level of experience! Even our 6-year olds have a wonderful time on the mat. Every wrestler is a member of the team and makes lasting friendships with both team members and opponents. Many of our wrestlers bring home trophies for their hard work and dedication.
- Email us for more information email@example.com
- There is no pre-registration for the free clinics, so feel free to just show up the night of the clinic. ( you can attend one or both of the clinics )
- No equipment necessary, just shorts, t-shirt and socks.